- What I.D is required?
Valid I.D in the form of a passport or registered Drivers License or government issue Proof of Age Card.
- What type of music do we play?
We have a variety of music over three rooms ranging from deep bass, R'N'B and commercial. We also hold a "Throw Back" night on the last Saturday of every month which includes all you 90's & 00's favourites.
- Do we have a dress code?
Yes, we have a strict dress code policy outlined below.
- Do we have a cloakroom?
No we do not have a cloakroom.
Do we have an ATM?
Yes we have two ATM's within the venue and eftpos available at all bar's and on the door.
- Do we have a cover charge?
Friday night $10 before 10pm and $15 from 10pm onwards.
Saturday night free before 10pm and $15 from 10pm onwards.
- Denim jeans or chinos acceptable
- Button up collared shirts preferred
- Plain t-shirt, no print's or brand names visible
- Boat or Dress shoes preferred
- Clean Van's or Converse acceptable
- No thongs, runners or steel caps
- No singlets or tank tops
- No sporting brands, no team jersey's
- No hats
- No hoodies
- No neck or hand tattoos
- No excessively torn or baggy jeans
- No costumes or fancy dress **Exemptions apply for specific events and functions
- Cocktail attire preferred for girls
YOU CAN VIEW OUR SCANNER POLICY HERE